I can do all things through Christ who strengths me. Philippians 4:13

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Momma needs a new saddle...

Oh my gosh...I need a new saddle!! In the world of cycling, a saddle is known as a seat. I believe the reason it's so appropriately referred to as a saddle is because like a saddle on a horse, it can leave you with some nasty saddle sores. Hence, the reason I need a new one!!

Two Saturdays ago, my first ride of the year, I rode 25 miles. About 10 miles into it, I was highly aware of my uncomfortableness. Shifting around can only help so much and sometimes can make things worse. At 25 miles, I was a-hurtin' bad! You would think I would've marched myself to the nearest bike shop and demanded something redeeming...but no. Instead, I rode 35 miles the next Sat. on the same flippin' seat! What the heck is wrong with me?? Like 7 days is really enough time to erase my memory of that awful pain, so I decide to go 10 miles farther?? Seriously?? All I can say is...OMG...there should have been blood!

So tomorrow...momma's getting a new saddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment